Monday, January 24, 2011

Friday is the day

Our caseworker called and said that no matter what happens at the mediation meeting on Thursday, she will be coming on Friday to pick Josiah up.

It feels strange to think this is it.  I have so many mixed emotions all jumbled up.  It pretty much changes every minute.

I'm ready. I'm not ready.

I want things to be over yesterday.  I want them to last forever just like this.

I can't imagine my life without this little boy in it.  I think about how nice it will be to spend time just with Molly for a little while.

I'm excited for him.  I'm scared for him.

I worry that he'll wake up and think we abandoned him.  I worry that he'll wake up and forget that we even existed.  

I don't want some caseworker driving him away from his home.  But I'm glad we don't have to deliver him.



Please keep us in your prayers this week.    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you guys, Josiah included. He will always be in our prayers as part of the beautiful Benson family.

Made for You by Amy Plew said...

Megan, my heart is just heavy for you and Justin! I'm praying for you, sweet sister!!!