Saturday, May 15, 2010

Upcoming Court

For those of you who follow Josiah's story, I would ask that you join your hearts in prayer for our next upcoming court date- Monday, May 17th.



I'm not really sure what is going to be happening, but I know Brenda is getting closer to finishing what she needs to do to be certified to adopt Josiah.

I would ask you to please pray that the judge will ask for a bonding evaluation and that it would show that he is too bonded to us at this point to be removed from our home.

Josiah is spending this Saturday with his grandparents and brother today, and right now Molly is napping.  The house seems strangely quiet.  I don't like it.  I didn't like feeding just one baby at lunch, and as much as I complain about them never napping at the same time, I am missing the business of always caring for one of them.  It's a small reminder of how it may be in a few months if God doesn't choose to intervene here.  I know it's only a day.  We're going at 7:00 to pick him up.  Even so, I miss him.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers for our little boy.  I know God hears them, and I praise Him in anticipation knowing that His will is going to be done, even if my definition of "good" and His definition of "good" is different.

No comments: