Saturday, May 29, 2010

Giveaway Extension

Ok people...

I know that a lot more people read my blog than have commented to win an illustration and I would really like to give you the chance to win!  :o)  That's right---YOU!  It just takes a second.


I've decided to extend the date to give a few more people a chance, and given the holiday weekend and the possibility that many of you may be away from your computer, I want to give you some extra time.  So I'll pick an entry at random at 9:00pm Tuesday, June 1st.    


I've also received some comments saying that they don't know how to enter because they don't have a "username" and password.  NO WORRIES!  Shoot me an email at meganbenson81 at gmail dot com.  (I spell it out on the blog to avoid market scamming, but you'll do the email the regular way.)


Thank you again for your encouragement and prayers.  I just want to return the favor in a small way to one lucky reader :o)

No comments: