I had time for 2 entries this morning. Both kids are napping at the same time. *MIRACLE*
I feel like if this blog had a theme song, it would be played way below middle C. I guess that's just the way I originally set it up- a place to record my "deeper thoughts" and feelings and things God was teaching me about Himself and His Word and His people He places in my life.
My life isn't always sunshine and rainbows, but some days are. Some days are filled with so much joy that I feel like its spilling over.
Here's a few examples of some of these moments.

*Disclaimer* Before you watch the following, please ignore the very high-pitched voice. Sometimes I feel like I've talked all day in it, and it's going to get stuck that way.
Josiah walks
Molly claps
Josiah sings Muppets
I really really love my life.




No comments:
Post a Comment