Sunday, December 19, 2010

A quick thought and a thank you

I just wanted to share that God has given me such a peace about Josiah the past couple of days, and it is a testament to answered prayer.  I thank you so much for all of your kind thoughts and prayers on behalf of my family.  There will be a time to mourn our loss, but God has revealed that time has not come yet.  And I know that God will bless us and equip us with everything we need to glorify Him in every circumstances- even the hardest ones.

I am enjoying the preparations for Christmas... as difficult as two toddlers are making it this year.


This is after I learned my lesson... (Molly can't figure out why she can't put that ornament on the tree.)  




I'm happy to report that Josiah will be staying with us for our celebrations on Christmas morning and not going to his grandfather's until 12:00.  I'm so excited that both of my sisters and their families are coming to New Jersey this year!  There is so much to be thankful for.  


1 comment:

Carina said...

You guys have made a very brave decision...
I was really struck with your comment about becoming foster parents to adopt a kid without a family, that's a really profound statement and brave realization to come to.
You guys have given Josiah a great gift by embracing him in your family. He will have the ability to love and to allow himself be loved, know right from wrong, and the ability to learn. So many basic foundational skills that are often lacking in foster care kids.
I Will be praying for you guys as you move through these next transitional weeks.
Congratulations on the little one growing in your belly.