Here's how it went...
Me: "You need to look into that sign on the bridge. It sticks out way too far."
Mayor Gary: "You mean the big yellow and black sign that tells people to watch out for the narrow part of the bridge?"
Me: "Yeah...that one."
Mayor Gary: "I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know."
Thanks for humoring me, Dad.

5 comments:
I LOVE this, Megan! Still chuckling.
And while you're at it, will you please let the mayor know that Port Republic, NJ is way too far away from Hilton Head, SC! See what his people can do about that.
I'll get on right on that ;o) or maybe I'll tell Robin to do it. She always was his favorite.
Yeah, that was before you had Molly, who is apparently the smartest child ever to grace the face of the earth. Maybe you should ask her to ask Pop-pop. And while she's at it, see if she can get him to work on the proximity of Port Republic to Boston as well.
* "like"
Post a Comment