Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MIA

Hello, blog.  Remember me?  There's a reason I've been missing in action the past month.

#1.  My house was hit with the plague.  Not just sniffles and sneezes...the mother of all viruses that took each of us 3 weeks to kick....and everyone in my house decided to catch it in stages, so it took us 5 weeks or so to be through with it completely.

#2.  Christmas preparations.


 Do you like Molly's fish pond?  Justin made a crocodile to help control the over-population.



#3.  A fun, exciting, new adventure my family is beginning (I'll blog about this later.)

#4.  Christmas commissions.  I've been drawing, drawing, drawing until my pencils were no more than measly nubs, and my fingers felt like they were going to fall off.  


I'm going to be blogging about all of my commissions I've completed over on my business website, so if you'd like to check back and see them all....you can check them out here.  

I hope you've had a happy, healthy holiday and got to spend some quality time with the people you love most!  


2 comments:

Megan said...

Sorry, Robin. I couldn't think of another reason, and I ended up with 4. I know this is troublesome to you.

Robin said...

I actually didn't even notice. I don't feel the need to impose my neurosis on others. Also, I think that goldfish need to be a permanent addition to the gingerbread house tradition. They make me giggle every time I think about them on the roof and swimming in that little pond.