Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Piggies

I have had a few ideas for posts that need to be written....

about God providing us with an amazing new stroller
about getting to enjoy this beautiful fall weather
about how blessed to feel to live where I do
about how how God has answered prayer in an unbelievable way
about some amazing and crazy news with what happened in court yesterday....

When I have more time, I'll write, but for now, I wanted to share the goings-on of our walk this morning with pictures.


This is my first attempt at two pigtails for Molly.  I admit, trying to do a squirmy little girl's hair who barely has any is rather difficult. 


Josiah was quite impressed with her new 'do.  



And for most of our walk, the pigtails managed to stay in.  

Until I looked down and saw this...

Hmmm...what happened, Molly? 



                                         

And then....

the evidence.  

Josiah=busted!

  

 Its a good thing you love your brother so much, Molly!  




No comments: