Okay...so it's not a real baby, but it sure feels like it! I am so thrilled to announce my new "official" business!
Time Savor Portraits
Drawing portraits is something that I've enjoyed doing for years. I've done lots for gifts and a few commissions here and there, and I'm finally making a conscious effort to make a little extra income by doing what I love!
The past week I've been designing my website and tweaking and re-tweaking and annoying my poor sisters and husband with questions like..."Do you like this font, or this font?" and "Do you think this should be bigger?" and "How does this sentence sound as opposed to this one?" I've been a real peach to live with, and a huge laptop hoarder the past few days.
I would LOVE for you to take a few minutes and look around and tell me what you think! And as a special introductory offer, for the first week, I'm throwing a little launch party by offering my blog readers a 15% discount for any portraits they would like to commission! Just be sure leave the word "PSALMS" in the comment box under the "Contact Me" menu so I know you came from my blog.
Also, because I'm crazy and obsessive when I get started with things, I also made a facebook fanpage that you can "like" if you want to. (with the same name as the website.) and you can become a member of the site too if you want updates with my newest projects.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support as I try to juggle being a mom, teacher, wife, and now small business owner! :o)
Here's the link! Enjoy!
The past week I've been designing my website and tweaking and re-tweaking and annoying my poor sisters and husband with questions like..."Do you like this font, or this font?" and "Do you think this should be bigger?" and "How does this sentence sound as opposed to this one?" I've been a real peach to live with, and a huge laptop hoarder the past few days.
I would LOVE for you to take a few minutes and look around and tell me what you think! And as a special introductory offer, for the first week, I'm throwing a little launch party by offering my blog readers a 15% discount for any portraits they would like to commission! Just be sure leave the word "PSALMS" in the comment box under the "Contact Me" menu so I know you came from my blog.
Also, because I'm crazy and obsessive when I get started with things, I also made a facebook fanpage that you can "like" if you want to. (with the same name as the website.) and you can become a member of the site too if you want updates with my newest projects.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support as I try to juggle being a mom, teacher, wife, and now small business owner! :o)
Here's the link! Enjoy!

1 comment:
Woohoo!! So very exciting. Well done, Megs!
Post a Comment