Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have an announcement!

Wondering what it is?  

...here's a clue from a self-portrait I did when I was 5....  



I'll be posting about it in 3 days!!!!!  

Tuesday 9:00 p.m.  I'm giving myself a deadline.  It could be some pretty life-altering stuff for me and I'm so excited to tell the blogosphere about it.  :o)  

2 comments:

Robin said...

I like your new blog template. How long have you had it? Are those gardenias? Also, I really like the "happy little clouds" in your picture.

Megan said...

5 weeks now...I changed it when Sadie was born when I was feeling girly :o) They are peonies. I just love them!

Thanks! My art professor told me I looked like a M&M chocolate chip cookie. I told him I put all the paint on my shirt so I wouldn't have to hold a palette. I was a resourceful kindergartner.

My favorite part is the bee that is saying backwards "z"s. :o)