16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. Col 3:15-16
I'm still pretty exhausted and drained from the weekend. But I was encouraged when I read the Scriptures today. It challenged me with having the peace of God rule in my heart rather than worry, exhaustion, and feelings of being overwhelmed and sad. I can't say I'm completely there yet, but I thought I'd take a stab at the "being thankful" and letting "gratitude rule in my heart" part and see how that goes.
Today, I'll pick the easiest and most obvious thing to be thankful for: Molly.
God,
I thank you for Molly's sweet inquisitive spirit and her ability to explore and enjoy the world around her. I love how she can make me smile. She is such a gift from You. Amen.
3 comments:
She would close herself between the two doors. She is so stinkin' cute. I'm thankful for her too. And you.
Thanks Jen :o) This is her new favorite "game." She closes the door and says, "Bye, Mama!" Then opens it and is so surprised to see me and says "Hi, Mama!" She would do this for hours if I let her.
I'm glad the screen door locks, otherwise it would be not such a fun game.
Thanks for listening for being there on Saturday too, by the way. I'm thankful for you as well!
She is so beautiful... she looks like you!
Post a Comment