Court again on November 8th. The big prayer request....
To get permission to cut Josiah's hair. I know, ridiculous...but we're not allowed to cut Josiah's hair without getting the parent's permission first. They think that we've cut it without asking them before, so they are refusing to let us. Yes, please punish us by punishing your son by letting him have hair that is so long it gets matted. You deserve the Parents of the Year award.
They supposedly are discussing Josiah's permanent placement tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath to get real answers. Answers would be nice, but not as nice as not having answers. No answers means more time. And time I like.
1 comment:
If you ever need some help with his hair let me know;) I waited forever to cut michael's and when i finally did it was awesome bc his hair used to take me forever to do!!
Post a Comment