Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prayers appreciated once again...

Our second bonding evaluation is coming up tomorrow at 12:00.  Please pray for a happy little boy at 12:00 and a not happy boy at 1:00.  Is that mean?  Maybe.

Right after our bonding evaluation, we are going on a 12 hour trek through the night to South Carolina to visit my sister, her husband, and my two adorable little nephews!



So please pray for traveling mercies and for two happy, peaceful, sleeping children on our way there.   

 I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the results of the evaluation, so to tide you over until I can post again, here's a little adorableness I'd like to share.


*please excuse the birthday bib and messy house.  ;o)

Thank you again for praying for our family.  It means more than you'll ever know!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

That is so adorable!

MPFLGF said...

He is so cute. We will be praying everything goes well tomorrow!
Laurie (Gurley) Fraher

Megan said...

Thank you Katherine and Laurie :o)

Unknown said...

oh my...he has such an infectious giggle..i found myself saying 'scooooop" right along with you...cute, cute, cute.

amber, theambershow said...

Your sister looks just like you!