Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ker-PLUNK!!!

I got to spend a WHOLE weekend with Levi.  ( I know, try not to be jealous.)  I had a happy bubbling-up feeling in my gut as I got to watch my best friend be a mommy to the boy God chose as her son.  I'll  show the grandness of the weekend in pictures...
















                                      

I don't think I can possibly describe the feeling of watching God work so tangibly and deliberately in Jen's life and in my life and in the lives of our children these past two years.  So I'll just tell you with a passage of scripture, some onomatopoeia, and a song.


                                   


22 Then Moses led Israel from the Red Sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness and found no water. 23When they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter; therefore it was named Marah. 24 So the people grumbled at Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” 

25 Then he cried out to the LORD, and the LORD showed him a tree; and he threw it into the waters, and the waters became sweet.


   There He made for them a statute and regulation, and there He tested them. 26And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer.”


Exodus 15:22-26



Ker-Plunk!  SPLASH!!!  Ripple...Ripple...Ripple...Ripple...ripple...




2 comments:

Jen said...

You are hilarious and awesome and I love you. Levi misses Sadie. He told me this morning.

Megan said...

She misses him too! Tummy time just isn't the same without someone swooning over her. She's not nearly as motivated to sit there and look pretty. :)