Mom: A-
Wife: B- (maybe a C... I am a bit more cranky due to stress) ...I'm working on it, Justin! ;o)
Teacher: B+
It's a learning process. I find that the house has been cleaner, chores done sooner, and the quality of time I spend with my children has been better. I will intentionally try to fit more in the day because I know I have less of it with them- more reading, more swinging on the hammock, more intentional play time, we take walks down the street to see Pop-Pop every morning, we have more giggles and tickles, and not to mention the absolute delight of seeing their faces when I get home. It's nice to be able to miss them a little bit.
Perhaps my favorite part so far has been the prepping for Home Ec., which I've never taught before, and from which my family gets to reap the benefits. Here was this morning's result of that...
4 comments:
Oh I am a fan of the apron! Mine is a character in my kitchen, and I blame all my baking fiascos on her. ;)
You seem like an A+ mama to me! I read an article the other day that made me think of you and your transition into working part-time. I'll email it.
Happy Wednesday, fellow Megan!
Awww! Thanks, Megan :o) You are too sweet. I think our aprons would be good friends, if they didn't live two time zones away from eachother :o(
Holy Moly. He is a cute little dude. I miss you and your house and your littles.
That is my favorite apron - the last one at the cutest little boutique in Beaufort, SC! :o) I love you!!!!
Post a Comment